There has been talk of HGH going around, but no one really talks about the specifics.
Usually you hear only the acronym, and some explanation like “It makes you feel and look young!” or “it rejuvenates the skin so it’s smoother and enhances physical beauty!” Nobody seems to know how to explain it exactly.
What is HGH?
HGH stands for Human Growth Hormone. It is produced by the pituitary gland, which is found at the base of our brain. It helps to stimulate the production of cartilage, bone and muscle.
Body composition, fluids and the sugar and fat metabolism are also regulated. There’s a possibility that it can also help with heart function.
What Are Its Uses?
- Growth Facilitator – as mentioned before, it helps in the growth of bones, and has been used to help stunted children grow taller in Europe. Due to the fear of diseases being transmitted, it was developed synthetically, and has been shown to be highly effective in helping those with unusually short stature to reach their full potential.
- Osteoporosis Aid – osteoporosis is a disease that often occurs in women. This affects the bone as women grow older. Bone production becomes slower; bone loss exceeds normal levels or both. Because of this, they become brittle, and in the worst case scenarios, you can break a bone from simply hitting a hard object. HGH can effectively stimulate the bone marrow to produce more bone cells thereby preventing this from happening.
- Muscle Builder – muscle mass has always been important to athletes and bodybuilders. Fat is replaced with muscle and when you partner it with exercise and training, you will look even better. Hormone replacement therapy using HGH, used for six months, can make your body mass leaner.
- Performance Enhancer – wipe the smirk off your face. Performance in this case means your athletic performance, and not something else. This is why athletes use HGH to be better equipped to do battle with the opposition. It can enhance stamina and lower cholesterol, too.
- Energy Booster – HGH improves your blood flow and circulation, so the nutrients needed by your body get delivered to the places they are needed the most at a faster rate. Your brain gets a lot of help from this, too. You stay sharp, and mentally alert. Your heart, too.
- Immune System Strengthener – HGH can help you fight off illness and infections faster and more effectively. This is also affected by what was mentioned above. Since blood flow is enhanced, nutrients and vitamins get to where they are needed faster. Think race car mode.
HGH is highly effective, but you still need to check with your physician if it is safe for you.
Expert advice is always needed before you start doing something; make sure you ask all the questions you want. Make sure you are safe and will not suffer from side effects.